Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Geocities Epic Fail

yeah yeah. I know all the pics from my blog have gone.

who'd have thought it! Geocities gone! (Yeah i knew the entire world knew and I know I couldn't be arsed doing anything about it) - when I started this blog up in 2003, you couldn't get comments attached to it, nevermind pics. Hence, all the lovely decorations to this blog have gone missing coz they were linked to in Geocitites.

Which means I get to spend hours looking for pics of Les Dawson, frilly knickers and Hogarth.

Not something you want to put into your average google search.

No comments: