Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Saturday, September 18, 2004

The sad demise of Belle De Jour!

Sadly, I've just found out by comment from McFox that the fantastic Belle De Jour (aka Diary Of A London Callgirl) is to end!

This is a fantastic blog, probably one of the first I ever read - but sadly the writer has decided to call it a day.

BBC news report

Now tantalisingly, there is a link at the top of her blog to amazon... click here.

Does this mean she's got a book deal? Does anyone know for sure? Let me know! If so, YOU GO GIRL! I've preordered it.

Maybe some day soon my hoors downstairs will write a book...

Anyway. Cheers lassie! :)

No comments: