Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Friday, June 03, 2005

New Neighbours: Busted Move In

Oh the excitement!
I was talking to the Neighbour With The Cool Hair about the roof and stuff like that (the usual boring neighbour stuff) and he commented that Shetland Girl has moved out and is renting her flat out to her little brother and his mates.

This would explain the surly members of what could only have been the splendid boyband Busted I met coming downstairs the other day.

Neighbour With The Cool Hair is preparing himself for all night pop-metal jamming sessions.

You wonder why they split up? They didn't really! They're upstairs planning their next rock-pop gem.

No comments: