Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Moving On

Well, last week I had the most interesting telephone conversation with my Mother. Apparently (after me having lived here for 6 years) the family isn't happy with me living here, above the brothel. Which is fair enough I suppose...

At first I was dead against moving. I like living where I am! It's within staggering distance from the pubs and there's all sorts of amenities nearby (no hoor puns please). However, I eventually admitted it'd be quite good to become a Property Magnate and buy a new flat and rent this one out.

I went over to their house to tell them my idea. My mum and dad considered this. And then looked puzzled when I had a fit when they said I'd have to properly think about the PROS and CONS first.

Ahahahahahahahahah!

PROS and CONS! *wipes a tear from her eye*

Classic.

No comments: