Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Monday, May 16, 2005

Tillydrone Correspondant - Avenging Vigilante!

Another email from my Tillydrone Correspondant a few months ago.

"Was on my way to bed last night when I saw two kids checking out the car.

"I clicked the key so that the indicators flashed and they scarpered. About 3 minutes later I heard the distinctive screech of wheel spin and the same little bastards were high tailing it in a golf GTI. Phoned the police and they caught one of the little fuckers.

"Am ever so proud of myself; the residents of Tillydrone can now sleep safe at night. Sadly (at least to my neo Daily mail reading make over self) they can't do much to the kids as they were about 14. Bollocks.

"Obviously I would have them in the chain gang in the fish gutting factory but you can't have everything!

"Off to buy multiple steering wheel locks, a car alarm and a tazar incase of retaliation!"

(This was the point at which I started nagging her to have the Tillydrone Blog, but she's not having any of it. Hence my Tillydrone correspondant! :D)

No comments: