Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Friday, May 20, 2005

From the Tillydrone Correspondant - The Pissing Postie

Another entry from my Tillydrone Correspondant. Imagine how much my day at work was brightened by this email:

"Left house for work and bumped into postie in the side passage to my house

Him: I've got some leaflets for you. Do you want them now or through you letter box?

Me: I don't want them at all; I'm on the postal preference service so I don't get these things

Him: Are you sure? He gives me a strange look....

I look at the floor and notice a puddle - look up the wall for the outlet pipe - there is none... and then I notice steam coming from said puddle. Gradually I realise that I've just interrupted my postie pissing on my house....

Me: Yes I'm sure...... I think my house has just sprung a leak- have you any idea what might cause a leak like that??

Him: No. Are you sure you don't want your leaflets????

Fecking pissing bastard - meant to give him a bucket and ask him to clean up but sadly it took a bit long for my jaw to stop dropping at the realisation that I have just missed seeing my postmans willie.....

One word.... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

No comments: