Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hoors In The News

"SURGEON CAUGHT IN BROTHEL RAID!" cries today's local paper, The Evening Express...
"A north-east surgeon was caught up in a raid in a brothel, a court heard today."

The local is never interested in anyone that is not from the north-east. It is, indeed, a local paper for local people. I'm sure I've mentioned the story about it's sister paper (The Press and Journal) reporting on the sinking of the Titanic... "Titanic Sinks: North-East man drowns."
"The medic was found on the premises when it was searched by police...
"When the property was raided, police ound two women; one dressed as a French maid, the other as a schoolgirl"

Am I the only one picturing the doctor from The Simpsons here? Caught with a couple of big-lipped Simpsons bunny girls and one of those surgeons-light-things on his forehead? Laughing? Going hoohoohoohoohoo!
The article continues... But this girl has a night out to see to, so I'll tell you more about that later! :D

No comments: