Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Monday, November 07, 2005

The Death of Chivalry

Sunday afternoon and I'm struggling up the road with some flat pack furniture. I've just reached the door with my keys when a lanky streak of piss gets out of his car and presses the buzzer.

A hoor answers using the intercom - "Ello there?"

The lanky streak gives me a *look* and answers "Yer! Yer! It's... 'James'"

I'm trying to get my key in the lock at this point and the hoor-within uses the intercom to let him in to the building.

So desperate is he for a shag, that he shoves open the door (with my keys still in it!), dives in, and lets it slam in my face!

Truly Mrs Beaton would be turning in her grave...

No comments: