Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Friday, February 10, 2006

My Readers Are Plumbing Fanatics

Never did I think I'd get so many questions about drain rods! There have been other questions which I suppose I could answer too.

I could just add these to the FAQ, but can't be arsed.

So.

What is a drain rod?
Well! I'm glad you asked. I bet there are 1000's out there who don't know what a drain rod is. I think it's kind of like a pipe cleaner. In the same way that a pipe cleaner cleans pipes, I believe drain rods clean drains that are blocked. You can see some lovely pictures of drain rods here you deviants. By the way, I didn't realise until I was old-enough-to-know-better that pipe cleaners are for pipes that you smoked. For years i wondered how such a tiny bit of fuzzy wire could clean water pipes. OK. You can laugh at me now.

What is The Council?
They're the guys that run the grey toon. Yeah. kind of like a local government. Very good at spending taxpayers money and getting into scandal and stuff like that. Council man works for the council. I'm not quite sure what he does, although I'm pretty sure he does something useful for them like fixing broken things or cutting grass or something, rather than wearing a chain round his neck and having affairs with secretaries.

Am I John?

I got the comment "If your neighbors are hoors, then you must be john" (sic)
I'm not sure if this is a pun on the word John? Or if you think I'm some bloke called John who also lives above a brothel in A Grey Toon. I am not John. I reserve the right to my anonymity and the right to go on with my life without ending up with a hoors fist through my osmond-perfect teeth.

Ok. That's your lot for now. I will get on to what else I heard about our neighbours at that meeting eventually!

No comments: