Hoors? Yeah... Hoors. Prostitutes, Tarts, Hookers, Ladies of Negotiable Affection, call them what you will. For 8 years or so I lived in granite tenement. My Neighbours Were Hoors. Sadly for us all (!?) the brothel was closed down and I moved out of the area. I never did get around to writing about the court case though...

Monday, February 06, 2006

What People Have Been Googling To Find Me This Week

Right. OK. So a lot of us bloggers have sitemeter to track where most of our hits are coming from?

These can be very englightening. This is how I know that a surprising amount of you find me through our common inability to spell Suzie Quatro properly.

Today someone in New Zealand found my blog by Googling for "My Neighbour Just Hung Himself."

Dude.

If you're old enough to connect to the internet, then you're old enough to know that when your neighbour commits suicide, you should be calling the emergency services. Uncle Google may be everyone's friend, but in this case, not your first port of call.

No comments: